Place of Origin:
Made in China
Excellent Low Temperature Resistance Ester-soluble Chlorinated Polypropylene Resin For Bumpers
- Excellent low temperature resistance
- Good compability and can be directly added to the coating system
Specification of Chlorinated Polypropylene Resin
|Cl content %||38|
|Solid content %||100|
|Viscosity mPa.s/25°C||100 ~ 400|
|Softening point(ºC)||About 70|
|Dry film||Colorless, transparent, soft, thermoplastic resin|
Application of Chlorinated Polypropylene Resin
1. Used as an effective binder for composite plastic.
2. Polypropylene adhesive for bumpers.
3. Used as an effective binder in the manufacturing of PP, PET, ABS,PVC.
4. Used as binder for high temperature resistant ink.
5. CPP resin is used as adhesive for anticorrosive coatings.
Storage of Chlorinated Polypropylene Resin
CPP resin should be stored in dry & ventilated warehouse.Prevent from sunshine & moisture
Avoid high temperature . Avoid rain during transportation. It is not dangerous cargo.
Package of Chlorinated Polypropylene Resin
Packed into 20kgs/carton or 20kgs/bag with pallet
Send your inquiry directly to us