|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||190KGS|
|Delivery Time:||about 15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Polyurethane Resin||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Transport Package:||190kgs/drum||Solid Content:||45±2%|
|Solvent:||Ethyl Acetate/Isopropanol=20/80||Vis/25℃:||1200-3000mPa• S|
|Application 1:||Gravure Ink||Sample:||Offer Freely|
|Properties:||Great Bonding Strength||Stored:||In A Cool, Dry Place|
Pu Resin Pale Yellow Liquid,
Gravure Ink Polyurethane Resin,
Pigment Compatibility Polyurethane Resin
Good Compatibility With Pigment Polyurethane Resin PU Ink Binder
DR-3279 has good compatibility with similar polyurethane, NC resin, PVB resin, EVA resin,
epoxy resin and aldehyde ketone resin on the market.
1. Great bonding strength.
2. Good alcohol solubility, can be completely diluted with alcohol.
3. Good compatibility with pigment.
4. Free of benzene and ketone solvents, safe and environmentally friendly
pale yellow transparent liquid
The ink produced by this product is suitable for corona treated PET, BOPA, BOPP, CPP, PVDC and other substrates.
DR-3279 has good compatibility with similar polyurethane, NC resin, PVB resin, EVA resin, epoxy resin and aldehyde
ketone resin on the market.
Soluble in esters, ketones and aromatic hydrocarbon solvents.
DR-3279 complies with the following health and safety regulations:
⚫ China Adhesive Industry Association-Regulations on Adhesives for Food Packaging
⚫ Chinese Food Sanitation Law
⚫ US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21CFR 175.105
1. This product should be stored in a cool and dry place with a validity period of 12 months.
2. If it is not used up after opening, please seal it immediately and keep away from fireworks.
3. If it comes in contact with the skin, rinse with soap and plenty of water.
4. The information listed in this manual may be changed due to product updates. Because various materials may interact
in the production of inks and cause unforeseen quality changes, users are responsible for the products supplied by our company.
Tests and inspections to verify suitability for their own process conditions and purposes. In case of product application problems,
please contact DERUN Chemical R&D Center or Quality Department.